All our pump kits feature a forged brass head and anodized aluminum body construction with a pressure-adjustable unloader valve, an in-line water filter and a fixed-rate detergent injector.
- Forged brass manifold for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Die-cast anodized aluminium alloy crankcase with large cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- German-made packing seals from Parker
- Stainless steel pop-off valve thermal relief valve to protect the pump from overheating
- Hardened, precision grinding crankshaft for maximum durability and long life
- Solid stainless steel, ceramic coated, precision grinded plunger
- Ball and roller bearings for maximum life and load distribution
Premium Unloader Bypass Assembly (optional)
All Canpump triplex plunger pumps feature a modular design with a detachable unloader valve that can be replaced or upgraded. Some pump models come pre-fitted with a premium Italian-made external unloader bypass valve by PA S.p.A.
- Additional length of the external bypass hose allows water to cool down to an extent compared to built-in unloaders
- Delays overheating, extending the amount of time you can run a pressure washer in bypass mode without spraying
- Can be replaced easily